Paste Magazine recently gave us their 80 best albums of the 1980s. Now they offer up the next chronologically obvious choice, the 90 best albums of the 1990s. The choices are a bit different than you might expect (no Downward Spiral?!). However, there is much to discover in this list of fantastic albums from Victoria William’s Loose (#85) to My Bloody Valentine‘s Loveless (#6). Read the original article here, and check out the albums that Spotify did not carry below. The rest are included in order, and in their entirety.
59. Gillian Welch – Revival (1996)
50. The White Stripes – The White Stripes
43. Built to Spill – There’s Nothing Wrong With Love (1994)
35. Modest Mouse – The Lonesome Crowded West (1997)
30. Mark Heard – Satellite Sky (1992)
27. Vigilantes of Love – Killing Floor (1992)
The title says it all. 680 tracks worth.
Some are rock, some electronic, some slow. They all come from the 90s, and they are not necessarily in order.
Smooth 90s rap jams. Just press play! Check out our Hip Hip classics music video playlist as well
Rock and roll songs take on a different mood in this unplugged music playlist.